I just finished to transfer some of the paper logs from the last months .
I am lazy to continue with all 7 paper logs from earlier years (1986-2003 ), probably will leave the QSO's in the paper logs or will do that by time .
I decided also to leave the WAE Contest loggings in the paper log (250 QSO's ) .
Sometimes i really think that paper log is the best way of loggings....
Any volunteer to transfer more then 22000 QSO's ? hi....
Any volunteer to transfer more then 22000 QSO's ? hi....
Now , my target is the first RDA application , statistics show 458 Heard RDA and 260 Confirmed RDA , still needs to check many QSL's , until the application will be ready...that's a whole world !
I Wish i was retired....hi
anyway , i found Winlog32 the best software for me , full of statistics functions .






















































































No comments:
Post a Comment